26 June 2008

Something big this way comes

Something big is set to happen this Sat in KL. KLue Urbanscapes 2008, a creative arts festival to "showcase the best of the local scene" will take place in the KL Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC) in Sentul from 12 noon till late. The event has a good line-up of performances of all sorts ranging from "high-energy live music" to artistic cinema and theater acts at different venues within the vicinity of KLPAC which I think is pretty impressive, and all that is set to cost just a mere RM35 at most (but I'm sure you'll get ripped off once in there at the food and drinks stalls).


I'm almost sure to go for this thing, probably with Prem (I really wish Oink was here to tag along but Prem Anand will just have to do for now.). This could be an initiation of some sort for me into the local arts scene specifically live music and gigs. Looking forward to watching OAG play live as well as acoustic performers Yuna, Paolo Delfino and Mia Palencia and hoping to be pleasantly suprised by the talents of the local music scene . Will probably check out some artsy movies and plays as well. Wonder how long I'm gonna be able to last and how much of good stuff I'm gonna see. Anyway kudos to the people from KLue magazine as Urbanscapes is indeed their brainchild. Hopefully these things will not be as rare in the future.

No comments: